Dot Notch Full Screen Display
The Dot Notch Display comes as the latest innovation aimed at maximizing the Full Screen Display experience. The design features the front camera without compromising on screen space. The FHD+ 2340 x 1080 resolution enriches your viewing experience by delivering crisp visuals and sharper details. The high screen-to-body ratio results in a truly refined viewing experience.
48MP AI Quad rear camera
Redmi Note 8 sports a staggering 48 million physical pixels sensor. The sensor uses 4-in-1 Super Pixel technology, which merges four pixels into a single 1.6μm pixel. This enables the rear camera to capture finer details, resulting in clearer images even in low-light conditions.
13MP selfie camera with AI Face unlock
Unlock with a quick glance using AI Face unlock.
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 665 Processor
Redmi Note 8’s Snapdragon™ 665 Processor delivers impressive speed for an incredibly smooth and responsive gaming experience.
Qualcomm Snapdragon: Better performance in every way.
Qualcomm Snapdragon Processors not only manage your mobile device’s features, they improve them. Snapdragon is designed to enhance your mobile experience in every way. Enjoy improved connectivity (WiFi, 4G and 4G LTE and clearer calls), enhanced power and efficiency. You’ll enjoy enhanced multimedia features thanks to the advanced camera features of a Snapdragon processor and realistic 3D graphics for gaming. And since your mobile device is only as good as its security, Qualcomm Snapdragon processors have built-in security systems which use safe, direct communication links when dealing with sensitive information.
4000mAh high-capacity battery
Inside the Redmi Note 8 is a 4000mAh high-capacity battery that uses power optimization to bring you a longer lasting charge.
Type-C and 3.5mm headphone jack
The Type-C port and the standard 3.5mm headphone jack allow you to charge and listen to the music with the headphone at the same time.
- Display Size: 6.3 inches, 97.4 cm2 (~81.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Display Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Display Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 1st Lens: 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 2nd Lens: 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4″, 1.12µm
- 3rd Lens: 2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.75µm (dedicated macro camera)
- 4th Lens: 2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.75µm, depth sensor
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps, [email protected], gyro-EIS
- Single Lens: 13 MP, f/2.0
- Features: HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected]
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- System Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Internal Memory: 64 GB ROM
- Card Slot: microSD, up to 256 GB
- Operating System: Android OS, v9.0 (Pie)
- Loud Speaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- 2G Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Network: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G Network: LTE
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps, LTE-A
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: Yes, v5.0, A2DP, LE
- USB: Yes, v2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio: FM radio
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Battery Charging: Fast battery charging 18W
- Dimensions: 158.3 x 75.3 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 190 g
- Charging Cable
- SIM eject tool
- User guide